You can add Call-To-Action buttons easily to the announcement bar and assign roles to them like opening a link or closing the announcement itself.
- Create multiple announcements.
- Supports stacking if there are more than one announcements in one page.
- Schedule announcements for a time range.
- Supports both fixed and sticky bars.
- Call-To-Action buttons.
- Add messages to both top and bottom positions.
- Re-display messages or hide permanently using cookies.
- Insert **any content* into announcement message like forms, images, shortcodes.
- Can use shortcodes in messages.
- Create rules and Conditionally display announcements based on page.
- Responsive first design and works well on smaller/mobile screens.
- Multiple layout options, colors to choose and customize the announcements.
- Automatic display based on time/page scroll.
- Open/close animations.
- Simple and easy to use.
- No coding knowledge required.
- Translation ready.
- Clean and lightweight plugin.
? Use cases and ideas
- Promotions like coupons, during season sales.
- Cookie consent message.
- Welcome message.
- Terms and conditions changes.
- Site wide important announcements.
- Forms like “email newsletter” using shortcodes of subscription plugins, wpforms, mailchimp etc.
- Launch of new products.
- New blog post.
- Feedback messages.
- Sharing icons, links.
- Offers on products.
- Messages like COVID-19 updates to visitors.